Monday, February 19, 2007

learning how to be a geek

So after all these years of trying to fit into the ideals of being cool (or something within the "cool" range) I've realized that I'm too much of a geek. Not that I want to change my geekiness, just that societally, I am too far from the cool norm to be in that group.

After finding a fantasy/sci fi book club online (geeky?) I found a link to a quiz, "How Geeky Are You?" It's short, but funny. I'm just old enough, and out of touch enough to not understand a bunch of what is listed, so of course my geeky quotient is off a bit. But hey, they can't quiz geeks on every aspect of geekdom, right?

Good times! :)
Here's my results below: Take it yourself to learn just how geeky you are!

Your Geek Profile:

Music Geekiness: High
Fashion Geekiness: Moderate
Academic Geekiness: Low
Geekiness in Love: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
SciFi Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: None
General Geekiness: None
Internet Geekiness: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, but be nice. Your mother taught you better than to use rude language now, didn't she?