Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not the only one to feel THE HAND in feeling thankful

I've been super busy with life (I know, who isn't) and have two or three posts hanging in the "drafts" folder waiting to be finished. But just now, I read a post from one of my all time favorite bloggers and radio personalities, Sheletta. She shares my perspective on keeping a thankful heart, and she's brilliantly funny.

In case you missed her recent post, you can link to it here: "In all things, be thankful"

And then, once I get passed this weekend of hosting Easter and shopping with my sister for some slightly more hip "attending a wedding" wear, I'll work on finishing my languishing posts, all the while being thankful for all that I have, love and know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, but be nice. Your mother taught you better than to use rude language now, didn't she?