Tuesday, February 22, 2011

top 5 today

to honor my mission to do more (though the meaning behind that has somewhat changed) I am writing a 'top 5' of things I am thankful for today (and each day I write in, I'll add my top 5). 

1. health care

2.  sunshine

3.  fresh snow

4.  promise of spring

5.  a day filled with ill but happy children

it's really hard for me to hold back from adding more details; explaining exactly what is behind each one, but i have a ton more to do today.  Stuff that really deserves to be finished.  So that I can move on tomorrow with more things i can finish.  because i am worth it.  and it feels so much better to finish all that i can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, but be nice. Your mother taught you better than to use rude language now, didn't she?